- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and walnuts.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the Sue Bee Honey, oil and vanilla until syrupy.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread on a jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Store in a covered container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/