French toast is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout the United States. It’s made by soaking bread in a mixture of beaten eggs – often with milk or cream – before being fried and served warm with fresh fruit, syrup or other toppings. Honey can be used in the making of french toast, as well as a topping. Try any of these 12 french toast recipes with honey for breakfast this weekend!
1. Sue Bee Honey French Toast Casserole
This yummy breakfast treat is made with 3/4 cup Sue Bee Honey, apples, cinnamon and more!
2. Honey Vanilla French Toast
This tasty recipe was an entry in our Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest by Diane Hunsinger!
3. Chocolate French Toast with Rosemary Fruit Sauce
Chocolate french toast? Yes, please! Here’s another entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest from KC Quaretti.
5. Peanut Butter, Banana & Honey Stuffed Almond Crusted French Toast
If you’re not afraid of stacking your french toast with tons of great flavor, give this creation from The Noshery a try.
6. Banana Bread French Toast with Strawberry Sauce & Honey Whipped Cream
Baker’s Royale‘s recipe is a unique spin on french toast and sure to be a hit.