Prep Time:25 min
Cook Time:26 min
Servings: SERVES 6
1 tablespoon Sue Bee Honey
1 (250 g) package rice noodles
1/2 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup light soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
4 green onions
1/2 English cucumber
1 medium carrot
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Add rice noodles and cook one minute, or until just tender.
3. Drain well, then rinse gently in cold water to cool the noodles.
4. Drain again and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients.
5. Gently toss to combine.
6. This salad can be made several hours in advance.
7. Keep refrigerated until needed.