African Peanut Butter Candy
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1-2 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup finely grated coconut
- Put peanut butter and Sue Bee Honey in bowl and blend well.
- Add 1 cup powdered milk or wheat germ and blend into a stiff dough, adding more powdered milk or wheat germ as needed.
- Form mixture into small 1-inch balls or patties.
- Put coconut in flat pan.
- Roll balls or patties in coconut to coat.
- Place side by side on dish covered with wax paper, cover with another wax paper sheet, and refrigerate.
- Serve as a sweet snack treat.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/