Almond Cherry Energy Bar
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups granola cereal
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 1/2 cups almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup slivered almond
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving excess paper on edges.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and spread into pan, pressing firmly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull on parchment paper to remove from pan and cut into 24 bars while still warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/