Apple Honey Bars
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 golden delicious apple
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 13x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, using wire whisk, beat Sue Bee Honey, butter, egg and vanilla until well blended, 1 minute.
- Stir in applesauce until just blended.
- Stir in flour mixture until just blended.
- Stir in apples.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until edges begin to pull from sides of pan.
- Transfer pan to wire rack; cool completely.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/