Apple Honey Crisp
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 cups apples
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- In large bowl stir apples, lemon juice, water, cinnamon and ginger until well mixed.
- Place apple mixture into square glass baking dish.
- Drizzle Sue Bee Honey over apple mixture.
- With food processor or pastry cutter, combine butter, brown sugar, rolled oats and flour until fine crumbs are formed.
- Place topping over apples.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/