Apple Honey Dutch Baby
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large apples
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, eggs and milk until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet.
- Heat at 400 F for 3-4 minutes or until melted; tilt pan to coat bottom and sides.
- Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute apples in butter until lightly browned. Stir in Sue Bee Honey, lemon juice and cardamom.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; add to apple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon into pancake. Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/