Apple Spiced Honey Iced Tea
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups water
- 4 orange pekoe tea bags
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- ice cubes
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in Sue Bee Honey, juice and spices.
- Mix gently until the honey is dissolved.
- Cool on counter and then chill for at least 4 hours.
- Stir and serve in a tall frosted glasses over ice with a cinnamon stick.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/