Apricot Dessert Loaf
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Orange Blossom Honey
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 7 oz. pkg. apricots
- Loaf bread dough
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, margarine and ginger in a medium sized pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Spray a bunt pan with cooking spray.
- Divide 1/3 of honey mixture in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped apricots on top.
- Arrange 15 more dough pieces in pan.
- Drizzle remaining 1/3 of honey mixture and sprinkle remaining apricots on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in preheated oven at 375 F until lightly browned on top.
- Invert on a plate to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/