Prep Time:10 min
Cook Time:10 min
Servings: SERVES 2 , 1 lb. pork
3 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey
1 lb pork
3 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon ground ginger
5 dashes hot sauce
1. Trim all visible fat off of pork.
2. Combine all ingredients except the pork in a mixing bowl.
3. Stir until honey/maple syrup is dissolved.
4. Put pork into a gallon plastic freezer bag and pour marinade over top.
5. Seal the bag and shake to make sure you coat your pork pieces.
6. Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours turning once an hour -- best if left overnight.