Whether your stomach is growling for a hearty meal or you just need a small bite to tie you over, Sue Bee Honey's Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls will do the trick. They require just a handful of ingredients and are easy to make on the fly!
- 1 cup Sue Bee Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 dozen white or wheat brown-and-serve dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 6 slices cooked ham, cut in half
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil (for easy cleanup). Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray to prevent dinner rolls from sticking to the foil.
- Slice each roll almost all the way through, keeping the top of the roll attached.
- Blend Sue Bee Honey Mustard Sauce and melted butter together in a small bowl. Spread mixture inside each roll using a brush or small spatula.
- Place a layer of Swiss cheese and ham into each roll.
- Close each roll and brush the top with the honey mixture.
- Bake rolls 6-8 minutes until brown and cheese is melted.