Pam Correll’s Aunt Sue’s Oatmeal Bites entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Aunt Sue's Oatmeal Bites
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Aunt Sue's® Honey
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup oats (dry)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet morsels
- 1/4 cup white morsels, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place paper liners in mini muffin pans to make 40 cookies.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, oats and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey and eggs.
- Stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Add dried cranberries, chopped almonds and semi-sweet morsels. Stir to combine.
- Spoon dough into paper liners.
- Bake 13 minutes, or until set and golden brown on top.
- Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Drizzle melted white morsels over cookies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/