- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt Sue Bee Honey and butter together in microwave; set aside.
- Mix baking soda with hot water and add to butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place tablespoons of mixture into non-stick mini-muffin cups (no need to grease) and flatten mixture slightly. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/