- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt.
- Set chicken aside.
- In a medium-large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Set bacon aside.
- Drain the majority of the bacon grease and cook the chicken breasts in the same skillet.
- Cook on both sides until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine Sue Bee Honey, mustard, light corn syrup, mayonnaise and dried onion flakes.
- Mix well.
- When chicken breasts are browned, place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread half of the mustard mixture on the breasts.
- Reserve the rest of the mustard mixture to serve later.
- Layer with bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or when the cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with reserved mustard mixture.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/