Baby Back Ribs with Espresso BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut each rack of ribs in half; season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on foil-lined baking sheet in two piles of three pieces; bake 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Rotate ribs every 30 minutes; remove from oven and wrap with foil to prevent drying out.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and espresso in saucepan.
- Place oil and garlic in small skillet and heat for 1 minute until garlic becomes golden; add to honey mixture.
- Simmer sauce 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 F or heat up grill; brush both sides of ribs with sauce.
- Cook in single layer, basting often; ribs are finished when glazed and caramelized, about 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/