Baby Greens With Strawberries With a Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3 scallions
- 1 large tomato
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 cups baby greens
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced sweet onions
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
For the dressing
- In a blender combine the first 8 ingredients until emulsified.
- Just before serving, whisk again (or, if storing in a glass jar, shake until the dressing is emulsified). Chill while making salad.
- Place greens in a large bowl follow with the rest of the ingredients topping the greens.
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over salad passing the rest of the dressing for those that would lik
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/