The buzz of back to school is in the air! From new school supplies to new classmates and maybe even a new teacher, the excitement of this upcoming academic year is hard to contain! Have the kids help decorate this honey gift to give to their teachers on the first day of school. It’s going to BEE a great year!
- Bottle of Sue Bee Honey
- Sue Bee Honey bee template
- Card stock or thick paper
- Crayons or markers
- Hole punch
- Once you have gathered all supplies print out our bee template below using thick paper such as card stock so the tag doesn’t tear or wrinkle.
- Cut the template to the appropriate size.
- Have the kids color the bee and flower.
- After the tag is decorated, punch a small hole in the corner of the square and slide the ribbon through the hole.
- Tie the ribbon and tag around the cap of the bottle of Sue Bee Honey and voilà!