Hidemi Walsh’s No Bake Cheesecake with Brown Butter Honey Apple Crumble entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
No Bake Cheesecake with Brown Butter Honey Apple Crumble
Write a review
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
For Brown Butter Honey Apple
- 1/2 Small Gala Apple, washed and cored
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- Dice apple small.
- Make brown butter honey apple.
Brown Butter Honey Apple
- In a skillet, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter over medium heat until foaming subsides. Then turn off the heat and let stand until brown.
- Stir in apples, Sue Bee Honey and cinnamon. Toss to coat well. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make crumble.
- In a small bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Mix until crumbly. Put the mixture on a cookie sheet and bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Make cheesecake.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, add 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and whisk until creamy.
- Add milk and lemon juice. Whisk until smooth. Put the mixture into a serving glass or cup.
- When the crumble and apple mixture have cooled, put the apples on the cheesecake then put the crumbles on top.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/