No Bake Granola Balls
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nut
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Spread oats and coconut on a cookie sheet. Place in the oven and toast for about 12 minutes, stirring twice, until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the Sue Bee Honey peanut butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring continuously, until ingredients are thoroughly blended and sugar has completely melted.
- Add the toasted oats and coconut to the peanut butter mixture, followed by the nuts, raisins and cranberries. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Working with dampened hands, shape into bite sized balls and refrigerate for an hour. I usually let mine sit out for about 15 minutes prior to serving as we like them a little gooey.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/