Baked Honey-Lime Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 limes
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 medium chicken drumsticks
- lime wedge
- Preheat over to 450 F.
- From limes, grate 2 tsp peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- In small bowl with fork, mix Sue Bee Honey, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, lime juice and 1 teaspoon lime peel.
- Arrange chicken on two jelly roll pans.
- Drizzle lime mixture over chicken; toss to coat evenly.
- Place pans on oven racks.
- Bake drumsticks 30-35 minutes, rotating pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking and occasionally brushing chicken with glaze in pan, until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to serving dish.
- Drizzle with pan juices.
- Garnish with lime wedges and sprinkle with remaining lime peel.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/