Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 3/4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed meel
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix eggs, vanilla, banana, and Sue Bee Honey together in a bowl.
- 3. Add in oats, salt, baking powder, flax and cinnamon and mix well with wet ingredients.
- 4. Finally pour in milk and combine.
- 5. Spray a 12 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- 6. If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- 7. Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/