- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 large yams
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3-4 limes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- sour cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Wash the yams and place in a baking dish with the water.
- 3. Bake until the potatoes are soft and the skins puffy, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 4. Set aside to cool slightly (leave the oven on).
- 5. Peel the yams and place in a medium baking dish.
- 6. Add the honey, butter, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 7. Stir and mash well with a potato masher.
- 8. Cover with aluminum foil and return to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.
- 9. Sprinkle the top with sour cream and serve hot.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/