Balsamic-Honey Roasted Vegetables
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 large carrots
- fresh ground black pepper fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 yellow beets
- 1 large parsnip
- 4 turnips
- 1 large rutabaga
- 1 large yam
- 2-3 small boiling potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the bottom 1/4 inch of each garlic clove off but do not peel cloves.
- Toss ingredients in a deep baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, for approximately 30 minutes or until all vegetables are soft throughout.
- Toss vegetables and turn heat up to 400 F. Roast until vegetables are browned and caramelized – 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/