Banana-Strawberry Tofu Sherbet
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 1/2 cups whole oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking powder; set aside.
- In a second bowl, add Sue Bee Honey, shortening, eggs, vanilla and mix in the oats by hand.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients, plus raisins, nuts and chocolate, mixing thoroughly.
- Roll a tablespoon of cookie dough for each cookie, flatting gently with a fork on a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bake for 10- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing them from the sheet.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/