Battered Chicken Tapas
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- flour flour
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs over the chicken and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Add flour to the chicken mixture to thoroughly coat the chicken.
- The final consistency should be very wet, but not dripping.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and fry the chicken until golden on all sides.
- Remove from heat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the Sue Bee Honey, mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl about an hour ahead to blend flavors.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the chicken right before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/