BBQ Hinty Minty Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 sirloin lamb chops
- 4 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- fresh mint leaves
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place chops in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade into the bag with the chops,seal bag.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turn several times to coat the chops.
- Heat BBQ to medium High. Have heat 5" from the chops.
- Sear chops for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium low and cook for a further 12 minutes, brush with the marinade.
- Adjust this time to suit how you like your chops.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/