Very Berry Blueberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup light margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat margarine at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add Splenda and Sue Bee Honey, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately, and cool on wire rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/