Best Banana Bread
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas and mix with the Sue Bee Honey, canola oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda and salt. Add the nuts.
- Blend the two mixtures and spoon into a lightly oiled loaf pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until center is set.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/