Black Bean Soup With Sour Cream and Mango Salsa
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 cup onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 cups chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 4 bay leaves
- Combine all the ingredients and add enough water to cover the beans.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- Add more water as required.
- Remove bay leaves and puree the soup in a blender.
- Then pass the soup through a fine sieve to remove the skins of the beans.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/