Prep Time:10 min
Cook Time:35 min
Servings: SERVES 12
1 cup Sue Bee Honey
4 cups rolled oats
1 cup wheat germ
1/2 cup sunflower seed
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the honey, oil and vanilla until syrupy.
4. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spread on a jellyroll pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
7. Store in a covered container.