Prep Time:5 min
Cook Time:50 min
Servings: SERVES 6
1 teaspoon Sue Bee Honey
1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloins
1 teaspoon molasses
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sesame seed
2 teaspoons sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove all visible fat from pork; place in a shallow baking pan.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and onions.
4. Brush honey mixture over pork; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes (or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F).
6. To serve, slice thinly and garnish with green onions.