Blueberry-French Toast Breakfast Casserole
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 16 slices bread
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over 6 slices of bread and lay in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of blueberries over bread.
- Cut remaining 10 slices of bread into cubes and place over blueberries.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, milk, eggs, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Pour over bread layers.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate over night.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg over bread mixture and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let set 5 minutes.
- Top with blueberry sauce.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/