Bread Machine Kneaded Challah
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 7/8 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast milk
- sesame seed
- Place ingredients into the bread machine in that order or in the order specified by your bread machine.
- Set the machine to DOUGH cycle, and start.
- Remove dough from machine after FIRST rise.
- Divide dough into three equal pieces.
- Braid the dough, starting from the middle and tucking the ends under.
- Place in a 9x5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Brush it with some milk, and add some sesame seeds.
- Allow to rise till doubled in size (about an hour).
- Bake at 350 F for 35-45 minutes.
- Bread is done when crust is golden brown, and hollow.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/