Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 cups dried bread cubes (8 slices)
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large bowl, toss bread cubes and raisins.
- Microwave milk and margarine together until margarine is melted.
- Beat in eggs, Sue Bee Honey and spices.
- Pour over bread and raisins; stir.
- Pour into 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for about 40 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/