- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 oz package crescent rolls
- 1 lb Italian sausage, browned
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 5 beaten eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Press crescent roll sheet on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order given, drizzling Sue Bee Honey over the sausage.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until eggs are done.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/