Broccoli Brunch Braid
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage
- 4.5 oz mushroom pieces
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups broccoli
- 8 oz crescent rolls
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 2. Combine Sue Bee Honey, egg, salt, pepper, flour and baking powder; beat well.
- 3. Stir in sausage, broccoli, cheeses and mushrooms.
- 4. Unroll the crescent rolls on a 10x14 inch ungreased baking sheet.
- 5. Seal perforations.
- 6. Spoon mixture in a 3 or 4 inch strip lengthwise down center.
- 7. Make cuts 1 inch apart on longest sides and braid or overlap over filling.
- 8. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until browned.
- 9. Cool slightly and cut into slices.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/