Cabbage Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 4 cups tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 8 cups green cabbage
- 1 onion
- low-fat sour cream low-fat sour cream
- Saute olive oil in a heavy soup pot.
- Saute onion and cabbage. Cook until cabbage is limp.
- Sprinkle flour over cabbage and mix well.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, tomatoes, tomato juice, caraway seeds, chicken broth, pepper and lemon juice.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with sour cream.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/