- 1 Package of cookie dough (can be any flavor - choose your favorite!)
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 48 to 52 caramels
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Press cookie dough in 11x16 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Melt Sue Bee Honey, caramels, margarine and milk in microwave several minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Pour over cooled cookie dough.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Spread over caramel layer.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/