- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb carrot
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook the carrots in water, covered, for about 8 minutes; drain.
- Put the Sue Bee Honey, butter, lemon juice and ginger in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue until all butter is melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Put the carrots into a 1 1/2 to 2 quart greased dish. Pour the sauce over the carrots and stir.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds over carrots just before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/