Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Curry Soup
Write a review
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 1/2 cups sweet potatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- In a large saucepan sprayed with vegetable spray, heat the oil.
- Saute the garlic and onion until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, curry powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, cauliflower, stock and sweet potatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 25minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and puree until creamy and smooth.
- Return to the saucepan and thin with more stock if desired.
- Ladle into bowls. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and cilantro.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/