- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoon yeast
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- Combine flour, yeast, oil, water, margarine or butter, salt and dry milk to make dough according to individual bread machine instructions.
- When done, remove and let dough rest on a floured surface for 15 minutes.
- Knead dough for about 1 minute the roll into a 15x10 inch rectangle.
- Place onto a greased jelly roll pan or cookie sheet that has been sprinkled with cornmeal.
- Cover and let rise in warm place 20 to 30 minutes, until slightly risen.
- Brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly and cut into bread strips.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/