Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 21-ounce can cherry pie filling
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Sue Bee Honey until smooth.
- Add condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well-blended.
- Pour into crust and chill for 3 hours, or until firm.
- Top with cherry pie filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/