Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 5 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, milk, salt and eggs together.
- Stir in water.
- Add yeast, oil and flour.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Cover and let rise 1/2 hour, then stir down.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Butter hands and place walnut-size balls of dough on greased cookie sheet, brush with butter and let rise until double.
- Indent center of each ball and add tablespoon of pie filling.
- Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Drizzle with frosting if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/