Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 allspice berries
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons toasted pignolis
- In a large plastic bag, combine flour and chicken breasts, toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, saute floured chicken breasts in olive oil with the whole garlic, bay leaves and allspice berries until chicken is browned.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- To the skillet, add Sue Bee Honey, vinegar and wine; cook to reduce slightly, about 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Return chicken to skillet, add orange and lemon juices, salt and pepper, and cook about another 20 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is reduced slightly.
- Remove garlic, bay leaves and allspice berries from sauce.
- Add pignoli and heat through, another 5 minutes or so.
- Delicious with angel hair pasta or a nice risotto.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/