- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until smooth and slightly warmed.
- Roll each piece of chicken into the sauce and place in a greased, 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 375 F
- Spread remaining sauce over chicken and bake for an additional half hour or until chicken is done.
- To freeze: after casserole has cooled, label and freeze for up to 4 months.
- To serve: thaw overnight and bake until heated through add an additional 30-45 minutes if baking from frozen.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/