Chicken Breasts With Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft.
- Add the garlic and curry powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter and stock.
- Combine well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Serve over rice.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/