Chicken Breasts with Rosemary Honey Butter
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
Rosemary Honey Butter
- Mix all ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken well with Rosemary Honey Butter.
- Grill until well-browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with Rosemary Honey Butter using only what you need to keep chicken basted.
- Refrigerate left over butter for biscuits, rolls, other bread or for grilled pork or fish.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/