Chicken Breasts with Spicy Honey Orange Glaze
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In small bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey with juice concentrate, orange zest, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. Season lightly with salt.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, until seared.
- Turn chicken, cook another 4 minutes until just cooked through.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and cook, turning chicken to coat as sauce begins to thicken, about 2 min.
- Serve chicken breasts with honey-orange glaze spooned over the top.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/