Chicken and Noodles
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup cooked or canned chicken
- 1 tablespoon (4 cubes) chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 quarts water
- 1 16-ounce package frozen noodles
- Combine all ingredients except noodles and bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and bring to a boil again.
- Continue boiling for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Makes about 6 servings.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/